The information on this page is an explanation of Live2D Cubism 4 AE Plugin R1.
Please be sure to read the Editor’s “Software License Agreement” before downloading and starting the software.
To use the AE plug-in, you must install and activate the Cubism Editor license.
For information on how to install and activate Cubism Editor, please refer to the following.
If your Cubism Editor license is not activated
If the Cubism Editor license is not activated, an error message will appear.
In that case, please authenticate your license with Cubism Editor and restart After Effects.
If the activation is disabled, the loaded model will be watermarked with a cross mark and logo.
(It is possible to confirm the operation of Cubism Controllers, etc.)
Please visit the following page to download the file(s).
Notes on Live2D Cubism 3 AE Plugin beta5
- Versions prior to beta5 and beta4_1 are not compatible.
- We recommend that you make a backup of your data, just in case.
- Since this is a beta version, we may not be able to guarantee compatibility with the soon-to-be-released official version.
We will do our best to accommodate you, but we ask for your understanding in advance.
- Please feel free to contact the community regarding any problems or requests with the beta version.
[12/12/2019] Live2D Cubism 4 AE Plugin R1
- Beta is removed and released as official version.
- CC2020 is now supported.
- Faster Cubism Controller
- Faster motion export
- Displays parameters and part names in AE
- Supports file collection functions
- Specify parameter reference layer
- Supports drag-and-drop loading of model3.json files
[09/04/2019] Live2D Cubism 4 AE Plugin beta1
- Cubism 4 is now supported.
- Parameter ranges can now be reproduced in the control panel and on the timeline.
[04/23/2019] Live2D Cubism 3 AE Plugin beta5
- The import/export function of motion3.json has been implemented.
- The function to add keyframes on forms has been implemented.
- Environment building scripts are incorporated.
- A model replacement function has been implemented.
- License authentication is now supported.
- Display of parameters and part names is now supported.
- Support for hierarchical arrangement of parameters and parts has been added.
- A batch hide function for parts has been implemented.
- A form minimization function has been implemented.
- The opacity of the entire track is now reflected.