Paste Form Special
This function allows you to select arbitrary properties (Vertices Info, Opacity, Draw Order, etc.) when pasting a form, and paste them into a key form.
How to Paste
Go to the [Modeling] menu -> [Edit Form] -> [Options for Paste Form Special].
When executed, a dialog box appears.
When “Paste Form” and “Blend Form” are executed, only properties whose check is selected will be reflected in the key form.
- The Paste Form Special function is only available when the dialog is displayed.
- While the dialog is hidden, the conventional paste behavior (paste all properties) is used.
As an example, we “Copy Form” only the opacity (100%) of a mesh and “Paste Form” only the opacity (100%) to another key form that we want to paste.
Thus, you can select only the information you want to paste.
The properties that can be selected in the dialog differ for each object divided by tabs.
The [Select All] and [Deselect] buttons at the top of the dialog allow you to select/deselect all properties of the selected tab.
|ArtMesh||ArtPath||Rotation Deformer||Warp Deformer|
- The dialog automatically closes when you switch to a view other than modeling.
- The size and position of the dialog is saved in the editor.
- Keyboard shortcuts are valid even when the dialog is in focus state.