Cubism Viewer for Unity Update History
- Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R7 is now supported.
- Fixed a bug that caused some UI to collapse when displayed on a 4K monitor.
- Fixed to display the patch version of Core.
- Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R6_2 is now supported.
- Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R6_1 is now supported.
- Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 is now supported.
- The file browser has been replaced.
- Fixed behavior when playing back motions in Additive that contain keys for lip-sync parameters.
- Fixed a problem in which correct information could not be obtained when settings.json was read in which fewer motions were registered than the number of motions already read in.
1.4.7 beta4 (08/04/2022)
- Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta5 is now supported.
- Fixed the display of “AutoEffect” when a model is loaded with automatic eye-blinking and breathing disabled.
1.4.7 beta3 (06/16/2022)
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta3 is now supported.
Fixed physics system behavior when FPS configuration values exist in .physics3.json.
1.4.7 beta2 (06/02/2022)
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta2 is now supported.
Fixed a bug that caused incorrect multiply and screen colors to be applied.
1.4.7 beta (05/19/2022)
Cubism 4.2 is now supported.
Multiply Color and Screen Color are now supported.
Multiply Color and Screen Color can now be overridden by the user’s desired color.
Blend Shapes are now supported.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R4 is now supported.
You can now switch between full-screen and window views by right-clicking on the screen.
The current frame rate can now be displayed.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R3 is now supported.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R2 is now supported.
Fixed a bug in which FPS exceeded the set value in high refresh rate environments.
The official version is now available.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity official version is now supported.
1.4.2 beta (11/14/2019)
Fixed handling of .settings.json export when extension is changed.
Fixed a bug that caused models without .cdi3.json to fail to load after models with .cdi3.json were loaded.
1.4.1_1 beta (10/15/2019) (update for macOS version only)
In macOS 10.15 Catalina,
fixed a problem that caused a warning when installing the Viewer in an offline environment.
1.4.1 beta (09/13/2019)
Fixed a bug in 1.4.0 beta where physics calculations were not working.
Fixed a bug that prevented maximizing while in a windowed state.
1.4.0 beta (09/04/2019)
Cubism 4 is now supported.
Changed the file selection dialog box to that of the OS.
.cdi3.json is now supported.
If a reference is described in .model3.json, the notation “Parameters” and “Look Settings” will be the parameter names.
Fixed the software to check the NativeCore version.
Fixed the software to be able to see which version of moc3 was exported when loaded.
Warp deformer quality improvements in Cubism Editor 3.3 update have been addressed.
The version of Core used has been updated to 3.3.0000 to accommodate the above.
Fixed a bug that caused a delay in the timing of switching the order in which parts are drawn.
Fixed incorrect display of ArtMeshes set to additive.
Fixed a bug in which the list of selected motions was not updated when a motion group was deleted.
Fixed a bug that caused the list display in Look Settings to collapse.
Renamed the application “Cubism 3 Viewer (for Unity).”
Fixed a bug in which physics was not applied to eye tracking.
Fixed a bug that caused the display of parts to switch at unintended times.
Fixed a problem in which saving the Viewer settings file failed when another menu screen was opened from the Parameter menu.
[03/12/2018] PortableViewer digital signatures were updated.
Fixed a bug in which motion blinks were not reflected when EyeBlink was unchecked.
Portable Viewer is now available.