[Last update: 01/30/2020]
ID of the touched area on the game scene during runtime.
What functions can be checked?
- You can check the process of judging the hit when you touch the model.
- CubismRaycaster (attached to the model to handle the hit detection)
- CubismRaycastable (attach to mesh to give hit detection)
Easy to use
- When you run and click on various parts of the character, the number of touched parts and their respective IDs are displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The ID of the part can be found in RaycastingKoharu -> Drawables on the Hierarchy.
To use the created model in a sample scene
If you follow this tutorial, you will be able to create a scene equivalent to this sample scene.
Please note that the linked procedure outputs logs to the Console, not on the game screen.