Use the facial expression function
[Last updated on 2019/09/04]
On this page, Cubism This section explains how to use Expression to play facial expressions on the model.
The following is `` SDK Import "" UpdateController settings "" ParameterStore settings ”Is assumed to be added to the project.
Live2D Cubism SDK for Unity To play a facial expression with .exp3.json, use a component called "Expression".
Unity In the editor menu, select “Live2D / Cubism / OrignalWorkflow / Should Import As Original Workflow Model imported with "" checked
If it is, Expression is set to the generated Prefab.
OW If you want to set an Expression to a Prefab that has not been generated by the method, perform the following three steps.
- Attach CubismExpressionController
- Set [[model name] .expressionList]
- Set facial expression to play
1. Attach CubismExpressionController
Attach "CubismExpressionController" to the GameObject that is the root of the model.
CubismExpressionController has two setting items.
- Expression List: Set "model name.expressionList" * Details are explained in step 2
- Current Expression Index: Set the index of facial expression to be replayed.
2. Set "Model name.expressionList"
Select the model, and drag and drop “[model name] .expressionList” from the Inspector view to the “Expression List” of the CubismExpressionController.
* "[Model name] .expressionList" is an asset that is a list of ".exp3" assets.
* The “.exp” asset is an asset that stores Expression data. Automatically generated when “.exp3.json” is imported.
3. Set the facial expression to play
Set the index of the facial expression to be played to “Current Expression Index” of CubismExpressionController. Set to 0 this time.
This completes the settings for playing facial expressions using exp3 assets generated from exp3.json.
When Scene is executed in this state, the 0th expression of “[Model name] .expressionList” is played.
You can change the expression to be played by resetting the “Current Expression Index”.
* If an index other than “[Model Name] .expressionList” is set, the default facial expression is played.