6. Viewer operation “Unity version”
|You can also download the latest Cubism Editor here.|
This section explains in detail how to use [Cubism Viewer for Unity] and how to export the necessary data.
The “Unity version” is a viewer for the sole purpose of verifying the operation of data created with the Cubism Editor on Unity.
Embedded Tutorial Video List
- Model Preparation
- Physics setting
- Prepare motion and facial expressions
- Exporting Data for Embedded Use
- Viewer operation “Original Workflow version”
- Operation of the Viewer “Unity Version”