6. Viewer operation “Unity version”
You can download the latest Cubism Editor here.
This section explains in detail how to use [Cubism Viewer for Unity] and how to export the required data.
The “Unity version” is a viewer intended only for verifying the operation of data created with the Cubism Editor for Unity.
For details, please refer to “Cubism Viewer for Unity (formerly Portable Viewer)”.
Embedded Tutorial Video List
- Model Preparation
- Physics Settings
- Preparation for Motion and Facial Expressions
- Exporting Data for Embedded Use
- Viewer Operation (Original Workflow version)
- Viewer Operation (Unity version)