Cubism Web Samples Change History
[Last updated on 09/08/2022]
The changelog is available in CHANGELOG.md enclosed in the Cubism SDK for Web distribution package.
Or you can also check CHANGELOG.md of CubismWebSamples on Live2D GitHub.
NOTICE.md enclosed in the Cubism SDK for Web distribution package
or check NOTICE.md of CubismWebSamples on Live2D GitHub.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 (2022/09/08)
- Added multilingual documentation.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 beta5 (08/04/2022)
- Sample model “Mao” is updated to the latest version.
- Fixed a problem in which loading an unsupported version of a MOC3 file would cause an exception and crash.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 beta4 (07/07/2022)
- Sample model “Mao” is added.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 beta3 (06/16/2022)
- Fixed a problem in which ViewPort was sometimes not set correctly.
- We no longer support Internet Explorer.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 beta2 (06/02/2022)
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect Multiply Color and Screen Color to be applied.
- See Cubism Core Change History.
- There are no changes to Samples or Framework.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 beta1 (05/19/2022)
- Cubism 4.2 is now supported.
- Multiply Color and Screen Color are now supported.
- Multiply Color and Screen Color can now be overridden by the user with any color.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R4 (12/09/2021)
- Sample models have been updated. (Created with Cubism Editor 4.1.02)
- Fixed a problem in which the move process for one model affected other models when multiple models were displayed.
- Fixed a bug that caused breathing calculations to differ from those in Cubism Viewer (for OW).
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R3 (06/10/2021)
- Fixed a bug that caused a 404 when the model path was corrected and an exact path was required.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R3 beta1 (05/13/2021)
- Added a sample to manipulate lip-sync from a waveform on an audio file (.wav).
- Added sample voice to Haru.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R2 (03/09/2021)
- Added the ability to dynamically resize the screen size and touch detection area.
- Adjusted the size calculation of the model displayed in the window and modified it to use a view matrix.
- Avoided unnecessary namespaces to simplify import. #34
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R1 (01/30/2020)
- Webpack Dev Server was introduced to the development workflow.
- README.md was added to the sample project.
- Added “Prettier” and “ESLint” to the format for code checking.
- Framework directory is now a sub-module.
- Please refer to CHANGELOG.md of CubismWebFramework for detailed changes.
- The “Sample” directory has been renamed to “Samples”.
- The “Resources” directory has been moved directly under the “Samples” directory.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web beta2 (11/14/2019)
- Fixed CamelCase in “cubismrenderer_webgl.ts”.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web beta1 (09/04/2019)
- Added function to display Moc file version.
- The “Invert Mask” function is now supported.
- Added “.editorconfig” and “.gitattributes” files for file management.
- “CHANGELOG.md” was added as a file to describe changes.
- The method of starting up a simple local server has been changed.
- Sample model “Rice” is added. (/Sample/TypeScript/Demo/Resources/Rice)
- Updated Cubism Core library version to 04.00.0000 (67108864).
- Adjusted the format of all files to be consistent according to the contents of “.editorconfig”.
- Renamed the file “cubismrenderer_WebGL.ts” to “cubismrenderer_webgl.ts”.
- Migrated “CubismSdkPackage.json”, which describes package information, to YAML format “cubism-info.yml”.
- Added “package.lock.json” to manage dependent packages.
- Adjusted “README.md” and removed the notice regarding the suspension of the repository “Cubism Bindings”.
- Adjusted “.gitignore”.
- Model image reloading issue in WebKit fixed.