Cubism Unity Components Change History
Live2D Cubism SDK for Unity Release Page (GitHub)
The change history is available in CHANGELOG.md included in the Cubism SDK for Unity distribution package.
You can also check CHANGELOG.md in CubismUnityComponents on the Live2D GitHub.
Check NOTICE.md enclosed in the Cubism SDK for Unity distribution package
or NOTICE.md in CubismUnityComponents on the Live2D GitHub.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R6_2 (03/16/2023)
- Fix some problems related to Cubism Core.
- See CHANGELOG.md in Core.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R6_1 (03/10/2023)
- Add function to validate MOC3 files.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R6 (01/26/2023)
Add the feature to search for Subrig objects by the name of the physics group. by @ppcuni
Add the feature to set the magnification of the output of the physics group uniformly to an arbitrary value. by @ppcuni
Add editor extension to the Inspector of CubismPhysicsController to display physics group names. by @ppcuni
Add the feature to uniformly set the inversion flag for the output of the physics group. by @ppcuni
- Sample model assets are brought up to date.
- Change the version of the development project to 2020.3.41f1.
- Fix a bug that caused a warning to appear when importing a model with an unmatched Object Name.
- Fix an issue where unwanted curves on .anim were not correctly erased when re-importing a model where Pose3.json exists.
Fix wrong condition for getter in HandlerInterface of Multiply Color and Screen Color. by @qualice-hirakawa
After setting the multiply color (or screen color) and related flags on the inspector, the changes are now retained when starting play mode. by @qualice-hirakawa
- Fix a bug that caused .fadeMotionList to be created incorrectly when loading a model containing .pose3.json, depending on the order in which the CubismPoseMotionImporter was executed.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 (09/08/2022)
- Added Unity2022 to the development environment.
- Added multilingual documentation.
- Added a function to immediately stabilize physics operations.
- Removed Unity2019 from the development environment.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta5 (08/04/2022)
- The values of multiple components can now be manipulated at once.
- Sample model “Mao” was updated to the latest version.
- Fixed a problem in which loading an unsupported version of a MOC3 file would cause an exception and crash.
- An explicit error log is generated instead of printing an exception to the console.
- Fixed physics input to be split by physics setting time.
- Fixed a bug in which processing was interrupted when an invalid vertex was specified in the middle of a physics operation.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta4 (07/07/2022)
- Added property to CubismMoc to get the latest MOC3 version and MOC3 version of the loaded model.
- Sample model “Mao” was added.
- Sample scene “Demo4.2” for executing “Mao” was added.
- Added CubismCoreDll.GetParameterTypes() function to get the parameter types of a model.
- Added CubismCoreDll.GetDrawableParentPartIndices() function to get the Drawable parent part of a model.
- Modified the argument of CubismCoreDll.GetMocVersion() function, which was different from the original Core API argument.
- Fixed a bug so that an error does not occur when Sorting Mode of CubismRenderController is changed in the Project window.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta3 (06/16/2022)
- The version of the development project has been changed to 2019.4.39f1.
- Fixed physics system behavior when FPS configuration values exist in .physics3.json.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta2 (06/02/2022)
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect Multiply Color and Screen Color to be applied.
See the Cubism Core Change History.
- There are no changes to Samples or Framework.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta1 (05/19/2022)
- Cubism 4.2 is now supported.
- Multiply Color and Screen Color are now supported.
- Multiply Color and Screen Color can now be overridden by the user’s desired color.
Added Weight value to the argument of BlendToValue function. By @ppcuni.
Fixed a bug to prevent exception due to presence or absence of parameters. By @ppcuni.
- EditorUserBuildSettings changes in Unity 2021.2 and later are now supported.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R4_2 (03/09/2022)
- Fixed a bug in which the inversion mask did not work properly and the upper limit of the mask was different from the normal limit.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R4_1 (02/10/2022)
- Added a library for WebGL that supports the latest Emscripten.
- Added an Editor extension that switches the library to be used depending on the Unity version when exporting to WebGL.
- Changed the directory hierarchy of the library for WebGL.
- emsdk latest: “latest” directory
- emsdk 1.38.48:“1_38_48” directory
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R4 (12/09/2021)
- Added the ability to set assets to specific components when importing models.
- Added Chrome OS to the operating requirements.
- The development version of the project has been changed to ‘2019.4.29f1.’
- Changed ‘Enable Async’ in the sample scene ‘AsyncBenchmark’ to disable by default.
- The order of the expression buttons displayed in the sample scenes in ‘Samples/OW/Expression’ has been changed to the order of the elements in ‘expressionList.asset.’
- Changed ‘UserData’ to be editable from the Inspector.
- Made changes so that multiple ‘UserData’ can be edited at one time from the Inspector.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate elements in ‘expressionList.asset.’
- Fixed a bug that caused empty elements in ‘expressionList.asset’ when importing in Unity 2021 and 2020.
- Made changes to retain the value of ‘Layer’ set in Prefab when re-importing.
- Made changes so that ‘CubismMotionController’ is not removed when re-importing.
- Unity 2018 was removed from the development environment.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R3 (06/10/2021)
Added function to read data from ‘.cdi3.json.’ by @ShigemoriHakura
Added the ability to display the names of parameters and parts described in ‘.cdi3.json’ in the Inspector. by @ShigemoriHakura
- Added the ability to change the display name of parameters and parts to any name.
- Added elapsed time display to the sample scene ‘AsyncBenchmark.’
- Added a sample scene that manipulates the number of models to be displayed in order to achieve the specified frame rate.
Made changes to continue importing even if an error occurs. By @TakahiroSato.
- Fixed a problem where model generation failed when importing with Unity 2020.
- Fixed dynamic selection of index when registering to PlayerLoopSystem.subSystemList.
- Fixed the process of updating InstanceId without adding .fadeMotionList elements when the InstanceId registered in AnimationClip is changed.
Fixed import of models with invalid masks. by @DenchiSoft, @ShigemoriHakura
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R2 (01/12/2020)
- Unity 2020 was added to the development environment.
- Added process to apply culling settings from model data.
- Added the ability to generate an AnimatorController with CubismFadeStateObserver already set.
- Made changes to not overwrite Player Loop settings customized with other assets in Unity 2019.3 or later.
- Made changes so that the path to the audio file associated with .motion3.json can be retrieved from .model3.json.
- Made changes to enable appropriate Cubism iOS plug-ins prior to build.
Changed the handling of pointers in UnmanagedArrayView to improve performance. #41
Original Workflow method import enabled by default.
Note: Importing this version into an older version of the SDK will overwrite this setting with the new one.
- Fixed a bug in MotionFade weight calculations.
- Fixed a bug in Expression weight calculations.
- Fixed a bug when playing a motion shorter than the fade time or transitioning to a motion with a different fade value.
- Fixed fade values to fixed values in .exp3.asset generated when there is no fade value in .exp3.json.
- Fixed duplicate delegate registration when calling CubismUpdateController.Refresh().
Fixed a problem with checking for a bounding box hit each time when checking for a collision detection. #42
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R1 (01/30/2020)
- In Unity 2018 and later, “CubismModel.OnRenderObject()” is changed to register with “Player Loop.”
- Changed the access modifier of “CubismFadeController.Refresh()” to “public.”
- Rebuilt scene to maintain compatibility with Unity 2017-2019.
- Changed so that .meta files, samples, and models can be managed in the GitHub repository.
- License file was split from “README.md.”
- Made changes to use “Gravity” and “Wind” values from “physics3.json.”
- Some code was reformatted according to coding conventions.
- The short type name “Action” was changed to “System.Action.”
- Fixed a bug that caused a runtime error when importing a model with a “.moc3.asset” file.
- The process of updating “EndTime” when switching between motions by MotionFade has been modified so that only the latest motion is updated.
- Corrected the path of “.motion3.json” to be saved in “.fade.asset.”
- “InstanceId” was corrected.
- Made changes to reuse the “InstanceId” recorded in the generated “AnimationClip.”
- Fixed condition for clearing existing “AnimationClip” curves when re-importing.
- The script used in the “Original Workflow” sample scene was modified.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity beta2 (11/14/2019)
- Corrected the motion playback process in the sample scene source code “CubismSampleController.cs.”
- Fixed a bug when switching between multiple motions on the same layer in the “Motion” component.
- Fixed a bug in which priority was not set when idling motion was played.
- Fixed handling of “.pose3.json” import in “Original Workflow” mode.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity beta1 (09/04/2019)
The “Invert Mask” function is now supported.
- Added “.editorconfig” and “.gitattributes” files for file management.
Added function to get whether motion is playing or not. #35
- A sample model and a sample scene using it were added. (./Assets/Live2D/Cubism/Samples/OriginalWorkflow/DemoCubism4)
- Moved the “UWP” library from “Plugin/Experimental/UWP/Windows” to “Plugin/Experimental/UWP.”
- Adjusted the format of all files to be consistent according to the contents of “.editorconfig.”
- The contents of “LICENSE.txt” have been integrated into “README.md.”
- Changed “changelog” to “CHANGELOG.md” and adjusted the appearance.
- Migrated “Package.json,” which describes package information, to YAML format “cubism-info.yml.”
Improved “CubismUpdateController” behavior. #34.
- Fixed bugs with the “Demo” and “Motion” sample scenes in the “Original Workflow.”
- Fixed a bug in which Mesh remained when a model was deleted from a scene.
- Fixed a bug that priority values were not reset when playing back motions with “CubismMotionController.”