Cubism Unity Components Change History
[Last updated on 09/08/2022]
The changelog is available in CHANGELOG.md included in the Cubism SDK for Unity distribution package.
Or you can also check CHANGELOG.md in CubismUnityComponents on the Live2D GitHub.
NOTICE.md enclosed in the Cubism SDK for Unity distribution package
Or check NOTICE.md of CubismUnityComponents on the Live2D GitHub.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 (09/08/2022)
- Add Unity 2022 to the development environment.
- Add the multilingual supported documents.
- Add immediate stabilization of physics.
- Remove Unity 2019 from the development environment.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta5 (08/04/2022)
- The values of multiple components can now be manipulated at once.
- Sample model “Mao” is updated to the latest version.
- Fixed a problem in which loading an unsupported version of a MOC3 file would cause an exception and crash.
- An explicit error log is generated instead of printing an exception to the console.
- Fixed physics input to be split by physics setting time.
- Fixed a problem in which processing was interrupted when an invalid vertex was specified in the middle of a physics operation.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta4 (07/07/2022)
- Added property to CubismMoc to get the latest MOC3 version and MOC3 version of the loaded model.
- Sample model “Mao” was added.
- Added sample scene “Demo4.2” for executing “Mao”.
- Added CubismCoreDll.GetParameterTypes() function to get the parameter types of a model.
- Added CubismCoreDll.GetDrawableParentPartIndices() function to get the Drawable parent part of a model.
- CubismCoreDll.GetMocVersion() function was different from the original Core API argument.
- Fixed an error when changing Sorting Mode of CubismRenderController in the Project window.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta3 (06/16/2022)
- The version of the development project has been changed to 2019.4.39f1.
- Fixed physics system behavior when Fps configuration values exist in .physics3.json.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta2 (06/02/2022)
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect Multiply Color and Screen Color to be applied.
- See Cubism Core Change History.
- There are no changes to Samples or Framework.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R5 beta1 (05/19/2022)
- Cubism 4.2 is now supported.
- Multiply Color and Screen Color are now supported.
- Multiply Color and Screen Color can now be overridden by the user with any color.
- Added Weight value to the argument of BlendToValue function. by @ppcuni
- Fixed to prevent exception due to presence or absence of parameters. by @ppcuni
- EditorUserBuildSettings changes in Unity 2021.2 and later are now supported.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R4_2 (03/09/2022)
- Fixed a problem in which the inversion mask did not work properly and the upper limit of the mask was different from the normal limit.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R4_1 (02/10/2022)
- Added a library for WebGL that supports the latest Emscripten.
- Added an editor extension that switches the library to be used depending on the Unity version when exporting to WebGL.
- Changed the directory hierarchy of the library for WebGL.
- emsdk latest: “latest” directory
- emsdk 1.38.48: “1_38_48” directory
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R4 (12/09/2021)
- Added the ability to set assets to specific components when importing models.
- Added Chrome OS to the operating environment.
- The development version of the project has been changed to `2019.4.29f1`.
- Changed `Enable Async` in the sample scene `AsyncBenchmark` to disable by default.
- The order of the expression buttons displayed in the sample scenes in `Samples/OW/Expression` has been changed to the order of the elements in `expressionList.asset`.
- Changed `UserData` to be editable from Inspector.
- Changed so that multiple `UserData` can be edited at once from Inspector.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate elements in `expressionList.asset`.
- Fixed a bug that caused empty elements in `expressionList.asset` when importing in Unity 2021 and 2020.
- Fixed to retain the value of `Layer` set in Prefab when re-importing.
- Fixed `CubismMotionController` not being removed on re-import.
- Unity 2018 was removed from the development environment.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R3 (06/10/2021)
- Added function to read data from `.cdi3.json`. by @ShigemoriHakura
- Added the ability to display the names of parameters and parts described in `.cdi3.json` in Inspector. by @ShigemoriHakura
- Added the ability to change the display name of parameters and parts to any name.
- Added elapsed time display to the sample scene `AsyncBenchmark`.
- Added a sample scene that manipulates the number of models to be displayed in order to achieve the specified frame rate.
- Changed to continue importing even if an error occurs. @TakahiroSato
- Fixed an issue where model generation failed when importing with Unity 2020.
- Fixed dynamic selection of index when registering to PlayerLoopSystem.subSystemList.
- Fixed the process of updating InstanceId without adding .fadeMotionList elements when the InstanceId registered in AnimationClip is changed.
- Fixed import of models with invalid masks. by @DenchiSoft, @ShigemoriHakura
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R2 (01/12/2021)
- Unity 2020 was added to the development environment.
- Added process to apply culling settings from model data.
- Added the ability to generate an AnimatorController with CubismFadeStateObserver already set.
- Changed to not overwrite Player Loop settings customized with other assets in Unity 2019.3 or later.
- Changed so that the path to the audio file associated with .motion3.json can be retrieved from .model3.json.
- Changed to enable appropriate Cubism iOS plug-ins prior to build.
- Changed the handling of pointers in UnmanagedArrayView to improve performance. #41
- Original Workflow method import enabled by default.
Note: Importing this version into an older version of the SDK will overwrite this setting with the new one.
- Fixed a bug in MotionFade weight calculations.
- Fixed a bug in Expression weight calculations.
- Fixed a bug when playing a motion shorter than the fade time or transitioning to a motion with a different fade value.
- Fixed fade value in .exp3.asset generated when there is no fade value in .exp3.json.
- Fixed duplicate delegate registration when calling CubismUpdateController.Refresh().
- Fixed a problem with checking for a bounding box hit each time when checking for a hit. #42
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R1 (01/30/2020)
- In Unity 2018 and later, “CubismModel.OnRenderObject()” is changed to register with “Player Loop”.
- Changed the access modifier of “CubismFadeController.Refresh()” to “public”.
- Rebuilt scene to maintain compatibility with Unity 2017-2019.
- Changed to manage .meta files, samples, and models in the Git repository.
- License file was split from “README.md”.
- Changed to use “Gravity” and “Wind” values from “physics3.json”.
- Some codes were reformatted according to coding conventions.
- The short type name “Action” was changed to “System.Action”.
- Fixed a bug that caused a runtime error when importing a model with “.moc3.asset” existing.
- The process of updating “EndTime” when switching between motions by MotionFade has been modified so that only the latest motion is updated.
- Corrected the path of “.motion3.json” to be saved in “.fade.asset”.
- “InstanceId” has been corrected.
- Fixed to reuse the “InstanceId” recorded in the generated “AnimationClip”.
- Fixed condition for clearing existing “AnimationClip” curves when re-importing.
- The script used in the “Original Workflow” sample scene has been modified.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity beta2 (11/14/2019)
- Corrected the motion playback process in the sample scene source code “CubismSampleController.cs”.
- Fixed a problem when switching between multiple motions on the same layer in the “Motion” component.
- Fixed a problem in which priority was not set when idling motion was played.
- Fixed handling of “.pose3.json” import in “Original Workflow” mode.
Cubism 4 SDK for Unity beta1 (09/04/2019)
- The “Invert Mask” function is now supported.
- Added “.editorconfig” and “.gitattributes” files for file management.
- Added function to get whether motion is playing or not. #35
- A sample model and a sample scene using it were added. (./Assets/Live2D/Cubism/Samples/OriginalWorkflow/DemoCubism4)
- Moved the “UWP” library from “Plugin/Experimental/uwp/Windows” to “Plugin/Experimental/UWP”.
- Adjusted the format of all files to be consistent according to the contents of “.editorconfig”.
- The contents of “LICENSE.txt” have been integrated into “README.md”.
- Changed “changelog ” to “CHANGELOG.md” and adjusted the appearance.
- Migrated “Package.json”, which describes package information, to YAML format “cubism-info.yml”.
- Improved “CubismUpdateController” behavior. #34.
- Fixed problems with the “Demo” and “Motion” sample scenes in the “Original Workflow”.
- Fixed a problem in which Mesh remained when a model was deleted from a scene.
- Fixed a bug that priority values were not reset when playing back motions with “CubismMotionController”.