Cubism Web Framework Change History
Live2D Cubism Web Framework Release Page (GitHub)
You can check the changelog in CHANGELOG.md in the Framework directory of the Cubism SDK for Web distribution package or CHANGELOG.md in the CubismWebFramework repository on the Live2D GitHub. (English only)
Depending on the version of the Cubism SDK, a document describing precautions for use may be enclosed.
For details, see NOTICE.md(English), NOTICE.ja.md(Japanese) in the Framework directory of the Cubism SDK for Web distribution package or NOTICE.md(English), NOTICE.ja.md(Japanese) in the CubismWebFramework repository on the Live2D GitHub.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R7 (05/25/2023)
Add compiler options
- Add some function for checking consistency of MOC3.
Add the function of checking consistency on reviving a MOC3.(
- Add a function to parse the opacity from .motion3.json.
- Add some functions to change Multiply colors and Screen colors on a per part basis.
Change access specifier for
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R6_2 (03/16/2023)
- Fix some problems related to Cubism Core.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R6_1 (03/10/2023)
- Add function to validate MOC3 files.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R6 (02/21/2023)
- Add support for high-precision masks.
- The number of render textures used can now be increased arbitrarily.
- The maximum number of masks when using multiple render textures has been increased to “number of render textures * 32”.
- Add API to allow users to configure culling.
- Change to not reference CubismClippingManager_WebGL on models that do not use clipping masks.
- Fix a crash when a WebGLRenderingContext is not registered with Cubism Renderer_WebGL.
- It now displays a warning and does not draw models.
- Fix a bug when displaying a model with culling set, some of the other drawn images are missing.
- Fix a bug that caused update information for some models not to be updated when multiple models are displayed.
- Call the function to extend the initial memory with CubismFramework.initialize(). See CHANGELOG.md in Core.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 (09/08/2022)
- Added multilingual documentation.
- Added a function to immediately stabilize physics operations.
- Added a process to switch between CubismJson parsing and JSON.parse().
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 beta5 (08/04/2022)
- Corrected the argument of the csmGetMocVersion function.
- Fixed a bug in which processing was interrupted when an invalid vertex was specified in the middle of a physics operation.
- Fixed a problem in which loading an unsupported version of a MOC3 file would cause an exception and crash.
- Fixed physics input to be split by physics setting time.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 beta4 (07/07/2022)
- A function has been added to retrieve the latest MOC3 version and the MOC3 version of the loaded model.
- Added CubismModel.getParameterType() function to retrieve model parameter types.
- Added CubismModel.getDrawableParentPartIndex() function to get the Drawable parent part of a model.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 beta3 (06/16/2022)
- The getDrawableTextureIndices function in CubismModel has been changed to getDrawableTextureIndex because the name was not correct.
- The getDrawableTextureIndices function is marked as deprecated.
- Fixed physics system behavior when FPS configuration values exist in .physics3.json.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 beta2 (06/02/2022)
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect Multiply Color and Screen Color to be applied.
See the Cubism Core Change History.
- There are no changes to Samples or Framework.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R5 beta1 (05/19/2022)
- Cubism 4.2 is now supported.
- Multiply Color and Screen Color are now supported.
- Multiply Color and Screen Color can now be overridden by the user’s desired color.
- Anisotropic filtering bug fixed.
- Fixed a problem that prevented models from being displayed when the maximum number of masks was exceeded.
- The path that can be obtained with getTextureDirectory() has been corrected to the directory name of the 0th texture.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R4 (12/09/2021)
- Fixed unnecessary void 0.
- Fixed warning when ‘SegmentType’ could not be obtained when loading motion.
- Fixed cubismjson to return correct error values when referencing non-indexed arguments.
- Fixed a problem in which the currently playing motion did not fade out when motion playback started.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R3 (06/10/2021)
- Corrected the time of events in motion from integer to floating point type.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R3 beta1 (05/13/2021)
- A function has been implemented to get the correct value when the Bezier handle’s time axis is not a straight line.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R2 (03/09/2021)
- Renamed functions that handle seconds from Time to Seconds.
Avoided unnecessary namespaces to simplify import. #3
- Fixed implementation of iterator#increment in csmmap and csmvector.
- Fixed a bug that delayed the start of the fade-out of facial expressions.
- Fixed physical input reflection flag in evaluate.
- Corrected reference size for model matrices.
- Fixed Int to Float when parsing Physics3.json to get PhysicsSettings.Vertices.Radius.
This modification may change the behavior of physics operations.
The behavior changes when the value of PhysicsSettings.Vertices.Radius in physics3.json is less than 1.0.
If you want to return to the behavior before Cubism SDK for Web R1, change the value of the corresponding PhysicsSettings.Vertices.Radius to 0.
This fix relates to a fix applied to Cubism Editor 4.0.05 beta1 and later. See the Cubism Editor’s Update History for details.
Cubism 4 SDK for Web R1 (01/30/2020)
- Added editorconfig, gitattributes and gitignore.
- Added README.md and CHANGELOG.md as documentation.
- Added package.json for build.
- Added Prettier and ESLint for code formatting and quality checks.
- Moved source files to /src.
- Source code reformatted using Prettier and ESLint.