Cubism Native Framework Change History
[Last updated on 09/15/2022]
You can check the changelog from CHANGELOG.md under the Framework directory of the Cubism SDK for Native distribution package or CHANGELOG.md under the CubismNativeFramework repository on the Live2D GitHub. (English only)
Depending on the version of Cubism SDK, a document describing precautions for use may be enclosed.
For more information, please refer to NOTICE.md in the Framework directory of the Cubism SDK for Native distribution package or NOTICE.md in the CubismNativeFramework repository on the Live2D GitHub. (Japanese only)
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R5_1 (09/15/2022)
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash if an empty array existed in json.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R5 (09/08/2022)
- Added multilingual documentation.
- A function to immediately stabilize physics operations has been added.
- Fixed a memory leak problem when defining a Vector with 0 elements.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R5 beta5 (08/04/2022)
- Fixed a problem in which processing was interrupted when an invalid vertex was specified in the middle of a physics operation.
- Fixed physics input to be divided by physics setting time.
- Fixed a small memory leak in physics operations.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R5 beta4_1 (07/08/2022)
- Fixed Core API called in GetDrawableParentPartIndex function.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R5 beta4 (07/07/2022)
- A function has been added to retrieve the latest MOC3 version and the MOC3 version of the loaded model.
- Added CubismModel::GetParameterType() function to get model parameter types.
- Added CubismModel::GetDrawableParentPartIndex() function to get the Drawable parent part of a model.
- Disabled ARC for Metal renderer.
- Fixed a bug in Metal's GetRenderPassDescriptor() function that referenced an invalid pointer.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R5 beta3 (06/16/2022)
- The GetDrawableTextureIndices function in CubismModel was renamed to GetDrawableTextureIndex because the name was incorrect.
- The GetDrawableTextureIndices function is marked as deprecated.
- Fixed physics system behavior when Fps configuration values exist in .physics3.json.
- Fixed force close problem when loading invalid .physics3.json.
- Fixed a memory leak in Cocos2d-x.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R5 beta2 (06/02/2022)
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect Multiply Color and Screen Color to be applied.
- See Cubism Core Change History.
- There are no changes to Samples or Framework.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R5 beta1 (05/19/2022)
- Cubism 4.2 is now supported.
- Multiply Color and Screen Color are now supported.
- Multiply Color and Screen Color can now be overridden by the user with any color.
- A function to reset the state of physics operations has been added.
- The path that can be obtained with GetTextureDirectory() has been corrected to the directory name of the 0th texture.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R4 (12/09/2021)
- The following rendering options have been added to Metal.
- Added anisotropic filtering to Metal.
- Added a macro to switch the precision of floating point numbers in fragment shaders in OpenGL.
- Added check for existence of `.cdi3.json` from `.model3.json`.
- Added `CubismJsonHolder`. This is a common class used to instantiate and check the validity of `CubismJson`.
- Each Json parser will now warn if an instance of `CubismJson` is invalid.
- Changed so that each Json parser inherits from a common class `CubismJsonHolder`.
- Fixed Cocos2d-x v4.0 renderer.
- Using `USE_MODEL_RENDER_TARGET`, `RenderTexture` was empty.
- Fixed a problem in which motions with different fade times did not switch correctly.
- Fixed a problem in which the currently playing motion did not fade out when motion playback started.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R4 beta1 (10/07/2021)
- Added the ability to parse Opacity values from .motion3.json.
- Added Renderer for iOS Metal API.
- There are some restrictions; see NOTICE.md for details.
- Fixed cubismjson to return correct error values for non-indexed arguments. @cocor-au-lait.
- Fixed warning when SegmentType could not be obtained when loading motion.
- Fixed renderer for Cocos2d-x v4.0.
- Processing when using USE_RENDER_TARGET and high-definition masking now works correctly.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R3 (06/10/2021)
No change from Cubism 4 SDK for Native R3 beta1.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R3 beta1 (05/13/2021)
- Added Renderer for Cocos2d-x v4.0.
- A function has been implemented to obtain the correct value when the Bezier handle's time axis cannot be linear.
- Added arguments to the SetClippingMaskBufferSize function to set the height and width of the clipping mask buffer.
Improved the quality of clipping masks in high-precision masking.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R2 (02/17/2021)
- Anisotropic filtering has been implemented for DirectX-based renderers.
- The function to get the pixel size and PixelsPerUnit of a model has been implemented.
- Changed to check pointers before use to avoid crashes. @Xrysnow
- Fixed a flag that reverses the input of physics operations when applying values.
- Fixed renderer for OpenGL.
- Fixed mask buffer deletion when renderer instance is destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that delayed the start of the fade-out of facial expressions.
- Fixed a memory bug that caused segmentation errors when reallocating memory.
- Corrected reference size for model matrices.
- Fixed a problem that caused a memory leak in the color buffer when CubismOffscreenFrame_OpenGLES2 was destroyed.
- Fixed typo in argument name of CubismEyeBlink::SetBlinkingInterval().
Cubism 4 SDK for Native R1 (01/30/2020)
- Added callback function to be called when motion ends
- Header files are now included in CMake.
CSM_TARGET_COCOSdoes not contain
<GL/glew>on macOS if it is defined.
- Fixed an issue where rendering did not work properly on Tegra-based Android devices.
target_include_directoriesinstead of using the FRAMEWORK_XXX_INCLUDE_PATH variable in CMake at the application layer.
- Use target_compile_definitions
- Specify FRAMEWORK_SOURCE in CMake for applications using OpenGL.
Cubism 4 SDK for Native beta2 (11/14/2019)
- Includes have been added to the Framework for Linux builds.
- Refactoring of CMakeLists.txt.
- Fixed renderer for DirectX 9 / 11.
- Fix implementation omission: check for dynamic flags
Cubism 4 SDK for Native beta1 (09/04/2019)
- A new mask inversion feature is supported.
- Added .editorconfig and .gitattributes for file formats.
- .gitignore was added.
- CHANGELOG.md was added.
- Sample model ./Sample/Res/Rice was used.
- File format conversion according to .editorconfig.
- Fixed typo in CubismCdiJson.
- Fixed an invalid expression in CubismCdiJson.