Cubism SDK for Cocos Creator Change History
The change history is available in CHANGELOG.md in the Cubism SDK for Cocos Creator distribution package.
You can also check CHANGELOG.md in CubismCocosCreatorComponents on the Live2D GitHub.
NOTICE.md enclosed in the Cubism SDK for Cocos Creator distribution package
You can also check NOTICE.md in CubismCocosCreatorComponents on the Live2D GitHub.
Cubism 4 SDK for Cocos Creator R1 beta2 (03/16/2023)
- Fixed several issues related to Cubism Core.
CHANGELOG.mdin Cubism Core.
Cubism 4 SDK for Cocos Creator R1 beta1 (03/14/2023)
Expressionto the sample.
- Added immediate stabilization of physics operations.
- Added component
CubismMotionApplier, which is compatible with AnimationGraph.
- Added a function to check the integrity of MOC3.
- Supported version of Cocos Creator has been changed to v3.7.1 or later.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect default values when there were no Optional items in the Json analysis results.
- Fixed a problem that caused incorrect EyeBlink settings during import.
- Fixed an error when importing a model with no expression set.
- Fixed a problem in which an error occurred when Undo was executed after moving a model mesh in the manipulator, resulting in incorrect drawing.
- Fixed incorrect name of option and corrected module path. @chichinohaha
- Fixed a problem that prevented building and running on Cocos Creator.
Cubism 4 SDK for Cocos Creator R1 alpha1 (12/05/2022)
- New releases
Was this article helpful?